網頁

2010年7月23日 星期五

7/14 Hsin-Chu Science Park

Hsin-Chu City is my hometown. When I was a child my parent usually took me to the Jinshan Temple which is in Science Park. After heard the report of the Hsin-Chu Science Park, Taiwan has many different industries around the different park. Hsin-Chu Science Park is well known and established in long time, and Hi-Technology is key industries in Taiwan. Government takes care of high-tech personnel and does a lot of planning, such as home environment, children, employment, living and entertainment ... etc. The Government also helps to link the overseas company.

Lap around the park by bus, there are many companies, TSMC, UMC, AUO ... etc. Among them the largest TSMC and the area is very wide that Rick feels very interested.

I saw many the early motherboards and hard disks in Science Park Exploration Museum. I can’t help but miss when I was a child to use K7 host age. In Science Park Exploration Museum, there are display many products that was made by science park of companies. Technology product is very interesting, among which I am more interested in Amazon EBOOK, and I want to buy one.

沒有留言:

張貼留言