網頁

2010年7月26日 星期一

7/24 we went to Fu-Long beach


7 / 24 we made an appointment to go to Fu-Long beach to play that day because we rented a small bus and didn’t has enough the seat, so I take the train to go with Durant. But we still did not have a seat that we had to stand two hours and a half just to Fu-Long Station. I feel some tire when we arrival Fu-long. Then we rented the bike and rode to the tunnel. Tunnel is very long and cool, that I had been riding bike on the tunnel feel like forever. When we rode to another export which had heavy rain and then we rode back to the original export only light rain. It is a great contrast.


Then we eat seafood, we were so hungry that meals were finished. Next schedule was to the beach, but that day was during heavy rain. But I thought it was not bad, because playing water would have been wet clothes. It had big waves that day if I could rent a surfboard, it will much the better.

We ate dinner the Fu-Long famous Train Lunchbox. As hungry, so I bought two lunchboxes that one is very cheap just only 55 NT dollars. We had to take the train on 7:00pm and end a fun day.

1 則留言:

  1. What a great day, not even the rain could ruin that day. My favorite part on the bikes was the tunnel. I was extremely amazed at how long it was, and the cool temperature felt so amazing in the tunnel. Add the beach and ocean to the bike ride and you got a completely unforgotable day.

    回覆刪除